Wildlife and Environmental Organizations
In addition to regular fundraising activities, wildlife and environmental organizations may charge admission or sell items with a portion of proceeds donated to the organization or its foundation.
If the organization also relies on the web and social media to get the word out, you may need to register your charity in multiple states. Some questions to consider:
• Are you asking for donations online on your website or via social media?
• Do you charge admission or sell items with a portion of proceeds donated to a foundation?
• Are proceeds from your gift shop donated to the organization?
• Are you engaged in a capital campaign—now or in the near future?
• Does the organization raise in excess of $25K annually?
• Is a professional fundraiser involved?
Contact us for more information about charitable registration related to Wildlife and Environmental Organizations.